Welcome to the Article page. Here you can find all of the allergy articles that have been added to the site. For your convenience they have been tagged with the relevant country so use the autocomplete box above to filter the articles to your country of interest.
It has been reported that EasyJet, a low cost airline mainly serving destinations in Europe, will ban the sale of nuts on board its flights.
A Welcome move from us here at Travelling with Allergies. Read on to find out more.
As Allergy Awareness Week is upon us, we thought it was important to understand the laws governing food allergy around the world. This article focuses on the USA, so whether living or travelling there, you will be aware what the labels must include.
There are an almost unlimited number of potential food allergies in the world. You could potentially be allergic to anything, but did you know 8 foods make up 90% of all food allergies. Can you guess them all?
Most of the time people will generally hear about the "Big 8" allergies, making up 90% of all food reactions. But what about the other 10%? A food allergy can be triggered by almost any food and here we look at some of the rarer, more unique food allergies.